Wednesday, June 17, 2009

This was the start of our day on Sunday, June 7. It was already looking better than anytime during the day on Saturday. The trip is starting to get better!


Just because there was some disbelief on the extravagance of our lodging Saturday night, I took a picture of the luxuries we were entitled to at the motel in Fremont Nebraska. I think I will skip this town in any future travels!


This is just proof that the weather was getting better as we headed to Lawrence Kansas to visit my youngest, Alec. He is growing fast as kids do, and he isn't a kid anymore.
We had a wonderful time with him and it ended much to soon. We headed out of Kansas and ended up at the Lake of the Ozarks to visit my aunt and uncle who live right on the lake. I was too busy visiting to take any pictures at both stops, and I am really regretting it now.

Today we did 432 miles, and the weather was much nicer!

No comments:

Post a Comment