Wednesday, June 17, 2009


Tuesday June 9. The Miller house. Yes it is this beautiful inside as well. Nice Nomad in the garage, they let us park the bikes in the garage, end left the vehicles outside.

Mike and Tom are doing an oil change, and I am learning so when I get my 'wing I will know how.



Here is Tom playing with Romeo, his new baby.


Mike, "gone 'mad" from Calgary got here shortly before we did. He is a very nice guy if you haven't met him.


Tom is cooking up chicken breasts, on the "Big Green Egg". That is the name of the grill, and he uses it very well.


Here is our home cooked meal, and it was every bit as good as it looks. Even the blue cheese coleslaw, and I don't usually like coleslaw.


For the record, no one can say the Millers don't rock!

It was an easy day, with great hosts, and we did a grueling 8 miles, to the store and back.

No comments:

Post a Comment